Exploring the Ways We Can All Step into Leadership in Our Families, Our Communities, and the World at Large
Featuring Steve Farrell and Brian Christopher Hamilton.
Thursday, October 24th, 9:00 to 9:30 am Pacific
Click here to find the time in other time zones.
The “What it Means to Be a Conscious Leader in Today’s World” panel will explore…
- Why Conscious Leadership is so important, right now at this time in the evolution of our species
- How to know if you’re being called to step into that kind of leadership in your community or on an even larger stage
- What it feels like to know that the Divine energy of the Universe is calling to you, every single day, inviting you to co-creation
- How we can become more involved in ways that are ultimately effective in creating a conscious community and a conscious world
- About a brand-new online program Humanity’s Team has developed with guest faculty including Dr. Jean Houston, Gregg Braden, Neale Donald Walsch, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Bruce Lipton, and Lynne McTaggart
Before Steve Farrell co-founded Humanity’s Team with bestselling author Neale Donald Walsch, he co-founded and led two high-growth technology companies based in Silicon Valley in the 1990s that spanned across both the United States and Europe, were featured on the INC 500 list, and were each operating at more than $75 million in revenue.
By that time, Steve was also an officer in both the Young Entrepreneurs’ Organization and the Young President’s Organization, but he walked away from all of it when he felt a calling to instead play an active role in creating a movement that could help people across the globe connect more deeply with the Oneness of all of Life and the Divine energy of the Universe.
Steve is the Worldwide Executive Director of the Humanity’s Team non-profit organization and a member of the Evolutionary Leadership Council. He lives with his wife Stephanie and his two children in Boulder, Colorado.
Brian Christopher Hamilton is a spiritual teacher, fiction writer, philosopher, poet, playwright, songwriter, musician, editor and publisher. He has spent the past 7 years helping other spiritual teachers like Dr. Jean Houston, Neale Donald Walsch, and Barbara Marx Hubbard, develop their online programs for Humanity’s Team and Evolving Wisdom.
His collection of short stories, So Many Things That Want To Burn was published in 2009, and he has three collections of poetry: Skin, Angels In Exile, and The Detective Poems. He formerly edited the national literary magazine Rain City Review, and is the editor and publisher for Quiet Lion Press in Portland, Oregon.
He has taught courses in a variety of subjects, including Creative Writing, Philosophy, English, Acting, Filmmaking, Songwriting, and Sound Engineering for a variety of educational organizations, including Marylhurst University, Portland State University, Northwest Academy, Wordstock, and Writers in the Schools.